The Electrical division within the company has been established for over 25 years.
The division is fully NICEIC approved and offers a complete installation and maintenance service to clients in a number of sectors such as:
- health authorities and trusts
- regional housing associations
- commercial and retail
- sports and leisure including pub management
- private residential.
Our work is secured under various methods of procurement from traditional tenders to both formal and informal framework agreements.
We engage directly employed trades personnel who are fully trained JIB graded Electricians and Technicians. We offer electrical apprenticeships on an ongoing basis through our long established and very successful training programme.
Other areas of service include:
- complete installation and maintenance work for:
- fire alarm systems
- emergency lighting
- periodic inspections and portable appliance testing
- 24 hour call out
- access control and call systems
- data installations
- nurse call systems
- security alarm systems.
Here are some of our clients:
- Co-operative Group
- South Trafford College
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Liverpool
- Lancashire County Council
- Whittle Jones
- The Italian Orchard Ristorante and Pizzeria
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- San Marco Restaurant Group
- Warrington Borough Council
- SAICA UK
- St Helens Borough Council
- PNE Football Club
- Dalkia Building Management
- William Hulme Grammar School
- Salford PCT
- Salford City Council
- Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council.
For further information, please contact Paul Hindle, Divisional Electrical Manager on email@example.com or 01772 794830.