We have completed various phased refurbishment and extension projects in areas surrounded by other live, operational and occupied environments including:
- A&E department – new waiting room and resuscitation area
- Trust Headquarters – demolition and strip out to form offices and new treatment rooms
- Dementia Ward on the third floor – creation of wards, private accommodation, offices, reception area, nurse station and welfare facilities.
Works involved the installation of new partitions, doors, fixtures and fittings; refurbishment of floor, ceiling and wall finishes; revisions and upgrade of electrical services to reflect power and lighting; modifications to mechanical services in respect of ventilation, medical gases, CHSP and above ground drainage.
Additional works awarded include:
- Ward B2, B14 and B20 – upgrade of kitchens and ward refurbishment
- Endoscopy department – installation of new sterilising unit
- X-ray department – refurbishment for installation of new Siemens gamma machine
- MRI Suite – refurbishment and installation of MRI scanner
- Children’s ward – upgrade and refurbishment
- Reception desk – manufacture and installation
- Canopy – refurbishment
- Trust Headquarters – waiting room refurbishment
- Urology Unit – refurbishment
- A&E department – alterations and refurbishment
- Surgical Admissions Day Unit – refurbishment of various areas including en-suites, post-op care and reception
- Mortuary – upgrade and refurbishment
- Theatre 5 – installation of specialist theatre equipment and creation of offices.
Client: Consort Healthcare (Blackburn) Ltd